Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthday Presents!



So my birthday was on Sunday and it was really fun! We had some friends over and we had the chocolate fountain going. It was yummy! With it being on a Sunday we didn't go out to eat or anything. Saturday we did go to Big J's work party at the Seven Oaks Country Club for Dinner. And the night before that was the Ward Christmas Party. So it was nice to not have to cook dinner for 3 days! That's always the best.

Its usually hard to say what is a birthday present because my birthday is so close to Christmas they usually end up being combined presents. But my parents bought me one of those 4 inch memory foam mattress toppers from Costco for my Birthday/Christmas present! I LOVE IT! It is so comfy! Big J didn't see the point in getting one. I bet he does now. And Big J got me flowers (Shown above) and a Kitchen Aid (pictured below)! I know its so cool... I can't wait to use it. I haven't yet cause I have to finish Christmas stuff first. But I am glad that now I can make bread. The kids got me Knifty Knitters. I have already made a cute scarf with it. My next blog will probably show that. And Last but not least My sister gave me the most awesome apron pattern! I am so excited to make one. I'll post a blog about that once I make one. The Fordham Five also gave me a little something. It is a cute little photo album with a cute quote about families.
Thanks everyone for all my gifts!

No comments: