Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dream Room!

While we were in Arizona we got to see Bro P.K. He was a member of the Bishopric of Big J's singles ward when he was baptized, and helped pay for most of Big J's mission. It was fun to see them and after having visited them I totally know exactly what my dream craft/sewing room would look like. You should have seen it.... one wall had a built in case with fabric neatly stacked and color coordinated, while on the next wall was a rack with just about every thread color imaginable! All color coordinated as well. A serger, a sewing machine, wall to wall tables, and a supply closet probably stocked with everything one could ever need to craft anything! I wish I had had a camera. I'm sure that my mouth was on the floor in shock! I would probably never come out of a room like that. I told Big J that's what I wanted and they all laughed.... I was totally serious..... Just imagine how many crafts one could do with a room like that! AMAZING!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You were in Phoenix? I wish I would have known, not that it would have mattered since we were in Montana, but you'll have to let me know next time you're in town

homegirl said...

Why are you not at our craft show? You are so creative and I'm upset that you didn't join us!