Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poor Christmas Tree!


So our Christmas Tree this year is lookin' pretty sad. I thought that we needed a new one last year. What with half the lights burnt out, but Big J said no. So this year I thought for sure we would get a new one. I also thought that we would get a bigger one. I wanted to put it in the living room this year. I thought for sure that once we got it out and set it up and after Big J saw that the lights didn't work anymore we would go out a get a new one. But no. He just got his little light fixing gun and turned most of them back on. The ones that were actually burnt out didn't come on though. Anyway when we set it up it looked so silly in the living room because its was so short and we have such big ceilings. So my Mom suggested that we put it on the table in the corner of the room. Now that it decorated it doesn't look so bad, but I will definitely get a new one next year! And it will be tall and beautiful. (Oh and the big yellow ornament is of Big Bird. Jeremy made me put it on the tree.)

No comments: